The association is established to improve the quality of life of the inhabitants of the territory in which the association operates. 1 point 4 of the Statutes /, in particular by supporting the activities of citizens, organizations of the third sector, business entities in the territory and also other entities operating in the territory. The main task in ensuring this goal is the most effective use of the local resources of the territory – natural, cultural, historical, human, material and economic, while respecting ecological principles, principles of sustainability and based on created partnerships.
- improving the economic and social conditions of the people living in the territory, in particular by promoting the preservation of jobs and creating new jobs in the territory
- jointly participate in territorial development and cooperate with each other, develop an integrated territorial strategy
- to create, coordinate and support cross-border cooperation, to develop cultural and social life in the territory, sports activities and events
- creating suitable conditions for the development of rural tourism and agro-tourism as one of the important sectors of the economy for the creation of new jobs in the territory and the effective use of the territory’s potential
- raise awareness of natural beauties, cultural and historical wealth of the territory, increase land traffic and thereby help to develop rural tourism
- to improve the appearance and infrastructure of the area by supporting the renewal and development of municipalities in the territory
- to increase the educational level and level of informatisation of citizens living in the territory and members of the association, to support the development of their knowledge and skills necessary for the sustainable development of the territory;
- create conditions for using alternative and renewable energy sources and protect your beautiful environment
- to ensure the coordination of activities and activities of the members of the Association in order to achieve a comprehensive development of the territory
- to ensure the promotion of intentions beyond the scope and importance of the individual members of the association, including the provision of appropriate financial resources.
These objectives will be met by the association based on the principles of the LEADER approach adopted under the Rural Development Program of the SR, ie the bottom-up approach, the involvement of local actors in planning, decision-making and implementation of activities in favor of territorial development and adherence to the partnership principle between the public sector, business and non-profit sector.
The objectives will be achieved by the association:
- implementation of an integrated territory development strategy,
- by increasing the educational and professional level of the members of the association and the inhabitants of the territory by organizing and delivering professional lectures, seminars, conferences, courses, excursions and exchange placements, including foreign ones
- implementation of programs aimed at promoting territorial development and local actors
- exchange of experience and cooperation with other organizations at home and abroad.