- Pursuant to Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on privacy and electronic communications, we consider it necessary to inform you clearly and precisely about the purpose of the cookies and the information stored in the device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) that is used use the website.
What are cookies?
- If you use our website, we may store certain information about your device in the form of a useful cookie file. Cookies are used to improve the experience of almost every website, including ours.
- Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device when you use a website. The website can retrieve these cookies from your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome) each time you use it, so we can recognize you and remember your preferences and settings.
- In general, cookies do not have any information to identify individuals, but instead are used to identify a browser on a particular device.
- Cookies may be temporary or permanent, depending on how long they are used: Temporary cookies only last during your online access and will disappear from your device when you close your browser.
Permanent cookies will remain on your device even after you close your browser for the time specified in cookies. These permanent cookies can be controlled at every visit to the website.
If you use our website, it uses four types of cookies that can be set on your device.
- necessary cookies… These cookies are necessary to help you take advantage of the features and services we offer you on the website. Without these cookies, the services you wish to use could not be provided. These cookies do not collect information that could be used for your identification or control and do not remember your movement on the Website.
- Functional Cookies… These cookies allow us to provide you with a better experience from our website. They do not collect or store any information that would allow us to identify you.
- performance cookies… Performance cookies help us understand how you use our website. For example, we can see which services are most popular, determine when and where errors occur, and test different versions of a website to give them better online experience.
Sometimes the services we use to collect this information may be operated by others with our consent. These may use similar technologies, cookies, known as “web beacons” or “tags”. They are anonymous and, by being used for statistical purposes only, do not contain or collect any information that identifies them.
- Targeted Cookies… We have relationships with carefully selected and watched entities (third parties) that can also set cookies during your use of the website. The purpose of these cookies is “behavioral advertising” (also known as “behavioral targeting” or “remarketing”), which is a means of showing you the relevant products and services based on what appears to be what interests you. While these cookies may track your use of the Website, it does not know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertising that is displayed to you is less relevant to you and your interest.
Cookies used on our website
In addition to our cookies, we may use some services (third parties or individuals) that set their own cookies. Although the types of cookies that are used on our website are audited, it is possible that the services we use may change the names of their cookies and their purpose. Some services, especially social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, change their cookies regularly. While we are interested in providing you with up-to-date information, we may not be able to reflect these changes immediately in our Cookies Policy.
Most Internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from your device, block all cookies (or only third party cookies), or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note that if you choose to block all cookies, our website will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access the many features it provides. Whether you have blocked all cookies and want to take full advantage of the features and services offered by the Website, you will need to enable cookies. You can do it in your browser.
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can only choose to block third-party cookies that will allow our website to function as intended.
Questions and answers
Do you need cookies enabled?
Yes, if you want to use the website without restriction. If you do not enable or disable cookies, you may also use the website, but we do not guarantee the full functionality of the website, so you will use it in general.
Do cookies store your personal information?
Not. Saved. The information you provide to us is kept safe and not collected or stored in cookies. Cookies cannot access your device or read personal information stored on it. Our cookies cannot install anything harmful to your device. In fact, the content of most cookies is a random string of numbers and letters that serve only as an identifier.
Do cookies affect your privacy and how do we use your data?
We commit ourselves to respect your privacy and you can be sure that your data (not just personal) is handled with great care at all times. For details on data protection, see the Privacy section .
Can you still use the Website when you have blocked all cookies?
If you choose to block all cookies, our website will not function as intended and you will not be able to use the many services it provides. Whether you have blocked all cookies and want to take full advantage of the features and services offered by the website, you will need to enable cookies. You can do it in your browser.
Where can you contact us if you have any further questions?
Anytime at email@example.com